(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) ARUMedia GmbH, represented by the managing director Arturo Rendina, Motorstr. 52, 70499 Stuttgart, info(at)aru-media.com (see our imprint), is responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO). You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com or our postal address with the addition “the data protection officer”.]
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data that arises in this context after it is no longer required to be stored, or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
Right of access,
Right to rectification or deletion,
Right to limit the processing,
Right to object to the processing,
Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Contents of the request (concrete page)
Access status/HTTP status code
amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request originates
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
Transient Cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see c).
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c)Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d)You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
§ 4 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data </h2>
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) You may of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact data: ARUMedia GmbH, Motorstr. 52, 70499 Stuttgart, Germany, info(at)aru-media.com. Phone: 0049 711 9070 980, Fax: 0049 711 9070 9899.
§ 5 Newsletter
With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter in the future, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. Currently and until further notice, it is not possible to subscribe to our newsletter. No data is currently collected or stored from you on the newsletter form.
§ 6 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA where it will be shortened. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This shortens the processing of IP addresses, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is excluded immediately and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
§ 7 Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and as of May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed laws or official requirements, it may be necessary to amend this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be viewed at any time on the website under