As a Trainee Marketing Manager (f/m/d) you will be part of our Performance Marketing team and support your colleagues in the development and implementation of exciting campaigns.
- You support the planning and implementation of marketing campaigns for advertisers and in-house.
- You will be responsible for publisher management: checking new partners, writing publisher newsletters, etc.
- You will take care of the continuous monitoring, performance measurement and optimisation of the marketing processes.
- You will be responsible for researching new cooperation partners
- You are ready to take on responsibility
- Heart and soul and willingness to perform
- Confident handling of MS Office
- Confident manner towards customers and partners
- Enthusiasm for all aspects of online marketing
What we offer you
- You can expect a modern workplace in a modern, bright office loft in a convenient location on the outskirts of Stuttgart (close to the S-Bahn and freeway, parking spaces available)
- Cooperation in a young, growing team
- Working environment with a high level of personal responsibility and flat hierarchies
- For your well-being we provide the best coffee, non-alcoholic beverages, as well as fruit for free
Send your informative documents with earliest possible starting date by e-mail to info(at)aru-media.com or by post to:
We look forward to receiving your application!