Your past is full of potential!
Lost customers aren’t a popular topic in sales. But systematically winning back former customers from the past 3 years has the potential to significantly boost your revenue.
The main aim of customer reactivation is to regain the maximum number of profitable lost customers. In highly competitive markets, this can be a key advantage.
- Update your list of former customers
- Gain consent for you to carry out customer acquisition activities with the updated list
- Enhance your customer list by adding individual customer characteristics
The benefits are clear:
- Customer acquisition at lower cost
- Less need to explain your business
- Lasting success